pond camera

robl
robl
Joined: 2 Jan 13
Posts: 1,461
Credit: 899,415,506
RAC: 580,340
Topic 219532

Took down one of the bird feeder cams and replaced/moved it to "watch" the pond.  I had stopped filling the feeder because it dumped a lot of seed which germinated as expected and the outcome of which was a massive weed patch.  More work.  The pond cam might not be less  work.  As you see the pond has quite a few weeds but we have also had a lot of rain.    I have gravel around the pond and the seeds immerse themselves in the gravel and grow.  I will try to stay on top of it although it does not look like I am doing so at the present.  You can view the pond camera here:  http://usefulramblings.org/?page_id=10801

Note the pink water lily. They are truly beauties of the Nile.   

cecht
cecht
Joined: 7 Mar 18
Posts: 446
Credit: 426,960,125
RAC: 846,981

Robl wrote:You can view the

Robl wrote:
You can view the pond camera here:  http://usefulramblings.org/?page_id=10801

Let us know when! Laughing

Ideas are not fixed, nor should they be; we live in model-dependent reality.

mikey
mikey
Joined: 22 Jan 05
Posts: 5,108
Credit: 518,658,378
RAC: 114,405

cecht wrote:Robl wrote:You

cecht wrote:
Robl wrote:
You can view the pond camera here:  http://usefulramblings.org/?page_id=10801

Let us know when! Laughing

It's up for me now when I click on the arrow

robl
robl
Joined: 2 Jan 13
Posts: 1,461
Credit: 899,415,506
RAC: 580,340

cecht wrote:Robl wrote:You

cecht wrote:
Robl wrote:
You can view the pond camera here:  http://usefulramblings.org/?page_id=10801
Let us know when! Laughing

Turns out youtube changed some requirements.  This can cause disconnects.  I have made changes but time will tell.  If it is not working let me know.  There are other options besides youtube.

Gary Charpentier
Gary Charpentier
Joined: 13 Jun 06
Posts: 1,039
Credit: 37,795,967
RAC: 7,497

Played last night, boy you

Played last night, boy you have big bugs, this AM, just plays a black screen.

robl
robl
Joined: 2 Jan 13
Posts: 1,461
Credit: 899,415,506
RAC: 580,340

Gary Charpentier wrote:Played

Gary Charpentier wrote:
Played last night, boy you have big bugs, this AM, just plays a black screen.

The IR emitters really light up the night life.  

robl
robl
Joined: 2 Jan 13
Posts: 1,461
Credit: 899,415,506
RAC: 580,340

I am requesting that an admin

I am requesting that an admin delete this thread because of the unreliable streaming that I offer.

Gary Charpentier
Gary Charpentier
Joined: 13 Jun 06
Posts: 1,039
Credit: 37,795,967
RAC: 7,497

robl wrote:Gary Charpentier

robl wrote:
Gary Charpentier wrote:
Played last night, boy you have big bugs, this AM, just plays a black screen.

The IR emitters really light up the night life.  

That they do, by day you can watch the mosquitoes multiply.

 

cecht
cecht
Joined: 7 Mar 18
Posts: 446
Credit: 426,960,125
RAC: 846,981

I'm looking forward to Season

I'm looking forward to Season 2!

 

 

Ideas are not fixed, nor should they be; we live in model-dependent reality.

robl
robl
Joined: 2 Jan 13
Posts: 1,461
Credit: 899,415,506
RAC: 580,340

cecht wrote:I'm looking

cecht wrote:
I'm looking forward to Season 2!

Me too.

robl
robl
Joined: 2 Jan 13
Posts: 1,461
Credit: 899,415,506
RAC: 580,340

Gary Charpentier wrote:That

Gary Charpentier wrote:

That they do, by day you can watch the mosquitoes multiply.

 

(2*2)*2= ?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.