Einstein@Home Discovers Three New Radio Pulsars!
Einstein@Home has discovered three new radio pulsars in data from the Parkes Multi Beam Pulsar Survey (PMPS). Congratulations to the Einstein@Home volunteers whose computers discovered these systems with the highest significance!
* David Mason (Kansas City, USA)
* Vadim Gusev (Petrozavodsk, Russia)
* Chris Sturgess (New York city, USA)
* Trey Todnem (Tuscon, USA)
* Keith Sloan (Nr Winchester, UK)
* Terry Dudley (San Francisco, USA)
* Jaska (Oulu, Finland)
* Companion_Cube (MÃ¶nchengladbach, Germany)
* Administrators of the NEMO Cluster (Milwaukee, USA)
Further details about the newly-discovered pulsars may be found on this web page, and will be published in due course.