Three more pulsars confirmed in Arecibo data!
Einstein@Home volunteers have discovered three new radio pulsars -- the 11'th, 12'th, and 13'th new radio pulsars found by our volunteers in Arecibo data. Six of these pulsars have been discovered in 2012: almost one per week! Congratulations to:
* Gerald Schrader, San Diego, Califonia, USA
* Uwe Tittmar, Kressbronn, Germany
* Thomas Herdtle, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
* Zsolt Szvoboda, Szentendre, Hungary
* Carat@voice, Ichikawa City, Japan
* Rensk, Switzerland
Further details are available on this web page, and will be published in due course.