Pending credits from August?

savatso
savatso
Joined: 22 Feb 05
Posts: 1
Credit: 104,719
RAC: 0
Topic 189828

Everything I've done since 8-25-05 is still listed as pending credit. When might I hear something?

faeshn
faeshn
Joined: 25 Feb 05
Posts: 44
Credit: 442,304
RAC: 0

Pending credits from August?

Same problem here, only working for pending credits, most of these WUs are not schedulled to other crunchers.

faeshn

atotos
atotos
Joined: 9 Feb 05
Posts: 4
Credit: 5,043
RAC: 0

My credits are OK... all fine

My credits are OK... all fine here :)


***********************************

WinXP Home, P4 3.2GHz HT, 512Mb RAM. Running SETI, Predictor, LHC, Einstein, Orbit, Lattice and Folding

Tom Awtry
Tom Awtry
Joined: 18 Jul 05
Posts: 100
Credit: 520,861
RAC: 0

RE: Everything I've done

Quote:
Everything I've done since 8-25-05 is still listed as pending credit. When might I hear something?

Quote:
Same problem here, only working for pending credits, most of these WUs are not schedulled to other crunchers.

faeshn & savatso – I think the problem began when SETI went down with problems, a week to 10 days ago. Many of the SETI crunchers came over to E@H and were awarded work units, which they started and completed some, but when SETI came back up online, there full or part of their processing time went back to SETI. What some what compounds our problem is E@H, before SETI went down, changed from a 7 day deadline (S3 work units) to a 14 day deadline (S4 work units) which further delays our validation for credits.

I think this problem exists for everyone within E@H, but I'm very sure we are all going to receive credit(s) for our efforts, it's just going to take a little longer than we’d like.

Regards,
TA

BarryAZ
BarryAZ
Joined: 8 May 05
Posts: 190
Credit: 53,998,243
RAC: 0

You know, I was thinking the

Message 16268 in response to message 16267

You know, I was thinking the same thing -- I've seen my pending credits go up quite a bit in the past week -- I'm doing SETI, Einstein and Climate.

Quote:

faeshn & savatso – I think the problem began when SETI went down with problems, a week to 10 days ago. Many of the SETI crunchers came over to E@H and were awarded work units, which they started and completed some, but when SETI came back up online, there full or part of their processing time went back to SETI. What some what compounds our problem is E@H, before SETI went down, changed from a 7 day deadline (S3 work units) to a 14 day deadline (S4 work units) which further delays our validation for credits.

I think this problem exists for everyone within E@H, but I'm very sure we are all going to receive credit(s) for our efforts, it's just going to take a little longer than we’d like.

Regards,
TA


Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.