boincstats.com says my account is not found

raymate
raymate
Joined: 7 Dec 19
Posts: 5
Credit: 1,265,499
RAC: 1,276
Topic 230383

Anyone know why on boincstats.com when I try and log in with my email or my username it says "account not found" 

I must have an account as my stats are in my signature as your can see.

Did they change something.

 

 

GWGeorge007
GWGeorge007
Joined: 8 Jan 18
Posts: 2,782
Credit: 4,588,268,885
RAC: 3,038,484

raymate wrote: Anyone know

raymate wrote:

Anyone know why on boincstats.com when I try and log in with my email or my username it says "account not found" 

I must have an account as my stats are in my signature as your can see.

Did they change something.

When you tried to login, did you use your email AND password correctly?  I know that sometimes when I try to log in I have 'fat finger' syndrome and need to do it more than once.

I can't think of any other reason since you obviously are on BOINCstats.com.  Are all of your computers logged in to BOINCstats.com the same way?

George

Proud member of the Old Farts Association

mikey
mikey
Joined: 22 Jan 05
Posts: 11,922
Credit: 1,831,142,323
RAC: 206,500

raymate wrote: Anyone know

raymate wrote:

Anyone know why on boincstats.com when I try and log in with my email or my username it says "account not found" 

I must have an account as my stats are in my signature as your can see.

Did they change something. 

My Boincstats.com has a different login than my usual Boinc Projects do so that could be the problem as well

raymate
raymate
Joined: 7 Dec 19
Posts: 5
Credit: 1,265,499
RAC: 1,276

Normally I make notes for all

Normally I make notes for all the online accounts I have, but I'm actually not seeing anything for setting up a login for boincstats.com in my records. I'm wondering if it's actually possible to have the stats show up like I have in my signature without having a login for the boincstats.com website.

It was a few years ago that I got the signature stats setup; I can't remember how I did it.

Reading the boinstats.com site, it seems to imply that all the client accounts for BOINC are collected regardless of whether I have set up a login for boincstats. Perhaps this explains it.

So if you think this could be the case, is there any advantage to creating an account on boincstats.com?

mikey
mikey
Joined: 22 Jan 05
Posts: 11,922
Credit: 1,831,142,323
RAC: 206,500

raymate wrote: Normally I

raymate wrote:

Normally I make notes for all the online accounts I have, but I'm actually not seeing anything for setting up a login for boincstats.com in my records. I'm wondering if it's actually possible to have the stats show up like I have in my signature without having a login for the boincstats.com website.

It was a few years ago that I got the signature stats setup; I can't remember how I did it.

Reading the boinstats.com site, it seems to imply that all the client accounts for BOINC are collected regardless of whether I have set up a login for boincstats. Perhaps this explains it.

So if you think this could be the case, is there any advantage to creating an account on boincstats.com? 

Not that I'm aware of other than the ability to use their forums

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.