Gamma-ray pulsar binary search #1 on GPUs

Tom M
Tom M
Joined: 2 Feb 06
Posts: 2,414
Credit: 4,016,624,493
RAC: 7,506,372

Did they make an announcement

Did they make an announcement that I missed?

Is this the dreaded "end of GR#1" as we know it?

Tom M

Live long and Prosper.

A proud member of the O.F.A. (Old Farts Association)

It ain't the heat it's the humility. - Yogi Berra

 

Ian&Steve C.
Ian&Steve C.
Joined: 19 Jan 20
Posts: 1,834
Credit: 14,899,100,617
RAC: 40,465,078

Tom M wrote: Did they make

Tom M wrote:

Did they make an announcement that I missed?

Is this the dreaded "end of GR#1" as we know it?

Tom M

no announcement.

it shouldnt be the end yet. there is still a bunch of FGRPB1G work to be done according to the server dashboard, unless they decided to pull the plug early.

_________________________________________________________________________

archae86
archae86
Joined: 6 Dec 05
Posts: 3,070
Credit: 6,011,734,522
RAC: 2,508,541

I think new work creation and

I think new work creation and distribution has resumed.  One of my machines which had only gotten odds and ends of resends for many hours suddenly is getting _0 and _1 tasks, starting about fifteen minutes ago. The status for "FGRPB1G work generator" shows as "running".  I imagine supply will be a bit short for a while as backfill proceeds.

Tom M
Tom M
Joined: 2 Feb 06
Posts: 2,414
Credit: 4,016,624,493
RAC: 7,506,372

archae86 wrote: I think new

archae86 wrote:

I think new work creation and distribution has resumed.  One of my machines which had only gotten odds and ends of resends for many hours suddenly is getting _0 and _1 tasks, starting about fifteen minutes ago. The status for "FGRPB1G work generator" shows as "running".  I imagine supply will be a bit short for a while as backfill proceeds.

Hurray!!!

Live long and Prosper.

A proud member of the O.F.A. (Old Farts Association)

It ain't the heat it's the humility. - Yogi Berra

 

mikey
mikey
Joined: 22 Jan 05
Posts: 8,753
Credit: 920,570,731
RAC: 6,400,663

Tom M wrote: archae86

Tom M wrote:

archae86 wrote:

I think new work creation and distribution has resumed.  One of my machines which had only gotten odds and ends of resends for many hours suddenly is getting _0 and _1 tasks, starting about fifteen minutes ago. The status for "FGRPB1G work generator" shows as "running".  I imagine supply will be a bit short for a while as backfill proceeds.

Hurray!!! 

I agree!!

Cruncher-American
Cruncher-American
Joined: 24 Mar 05
Posts: 47
Credit: 1,831,632,177
RAC: 4,770,889

Likewise!!! X99SSLIPLUS never

Likewise!!! X99SSLIPLUS never did run out; Ralph (OOW at ~ 5am today) got refilled completely ~4-5pm. Both running full blast now (6pm).

 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.