3WU BRP3cuda on a single GPU

DanNeely
DanNeely
Joined: 4 Sep 05
Posts: 1,281
Credit: 1,408,279,692
RAC: 1,225,610

RE: I am now running into

Quote:

I am now running into a message saying that a daily quota of 96-tasks has been reached. By my calculations, I should be able to process around 131 a day with current setup but I am not sure if there is a way around this quota.

Is you computer configured to run at Einstein at 100% load, or did you back it down below 100% as part of earlier cuda trouble shooting attempts?

Bernd Machenschalk
Bernd Machenschalk
Moderator
Administrator
Joined: 15 Oct 04
Posts: 3,898
Credit: 186,809,302
RAC: 35,694

Did you limit the number of

Did you limit the number of cores? E.g. to solve the priority problem of the 1.04 CUDA App?

BM

BM

Jeroen
Jeroen
Joined: 25 Nov 05
Posts: 379
Credit: 738,419,435
RAC: 0

RE: Is you computer

Quote:

Is you computer configured to run at Einstein at 100% load, or did you back it down below 100% as part of earlier cuda trouble shooting attempts?

Quote:

Did you limit the number of cores? E.g. to solve the priority problem of the 1.04 CUDA App?

BM

That did the trick! I bumped up the limit on my cores and just got 11 new tasks. Thank you.

shuhui1990
shuhui1990
Joined: 16 Sep 06
Posts: 24
Credit: 1,617,492,255
RAC: 4,147,874

Help a lot ! Thx!

Help a lot ! Thx!

pioneer
pioneer
Joined: 19 Feb 06
Posts: 4
Credit: 1,532,277
RAC: 0

Hi guys.I have some troubles

Hi guys.I have some troubles after creating the app_info.xml on my PC (Phenom X6 + Nvidia GTX 470).I set the cuda count to 0.33 and the GPU start to calculate 3 WU at a time.No problem here.But my actions somehow effected my daily quota and dropped it to 1wu/day - http://einsteinathome.org/host/3782361
Any help will be much appreciated :)

Claggy
Claggy
Joined: 29 Dec 06
Posts: 560
Credit: 2,503,984
RAC: 3

RE: Hi guys.I have some

Quote:
Hi guys.I have some troubles after creating the app_info.xml on my PC (Phenom X6 + Nvidia GTX 470).I set the cuda count to 0.33 and the GPU start to calculate 3 WU at a time.No problem here.But my actions somehow effected my daily quota and dropped it to 1wu/day - http://einsteinathome.org/host/3782361
Any help will be much appreciated :)

You have about 125 Wu's with Errors, that were eithier aborted, or had download errors, when you return good work, and it is validated, then your quota will go back up,

Claggy

pioneer
pioneer
Joined: 19 Feb 06
Posts: 4
Credit: 1,532,277
RAC: 0

Thanks a lot mate. I had

Thanks a lot mate.
I had troubles with my PC which caused the errors but it's all good now. I'll keep crunching and wait for quota to go up.
Cheers :)

[AF>EDLS] Polynesia
[AF>EDLS] Polynesia
Joined: 1 Apr 09
Posts: 24
Credit: 2,273,003
RAC: 0

I tried with 4 units and I

I tried with 4 units and I can not 100% GPU Load

Ascholten
Ascholten
Joined: 20 Oct 10
Posts: 63
Credit: 2,848,108
RAC: 0

Ok trying not to sound too

Ok trying not to sound too ignorant. With all the posts here with the files, im a bit confoozled now.

Can someone please post a clean copy of what I need to cut and paste into the file named what? to do multiple tasks on my GPU, thank you

If youd rather PM me that is fine too

Sorry for the hastle.

Aaron

If god meant for us not to BOINC he'd have made our #$%^%^ shorter!!

dunx
dunx
Joined: 13 Aug 10
Posts: 119
Credit: 27,676,692
RAC: 0

Can anyone point me to a way

Can anyone point me to a way of running four CUDA tasks on my pair of GTX 460's ?

Thanks

dunx

P.S. Tried the app_info below and restarted BOINC, do I have to reset the project ?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.