Last Person to Post Wins #67

Gary Charpentier
Gary Charpentier
Joined: 13 Jun 06
Posts: 1,381
Credit: 67,849,513
RAC: 44,634

robl wrote: Gary Charpentier

robl wrote:

Gary Charpentier wrote:

robl wrote:

following rule 6a allow me double post and to say:  the silence is deafening.  Was it something I said or failed to say?  I know we can do better.  

You called us girls.

Hmm. Again under 6a I am allowed to "cajole, bully" the members of this thread.  So I did.  Get over it sunshine(s)!!!!  :>) <---more cajoling/bullying.

And we are free to allow you to sit on it and rotate.

mikey
mikey
Joined: 22 Jan 05
Posts: 7,924
Credit: 633,155,807
RAC: 250,822

Gary Charpentier wrote: robl

Gary Charpentier wrote:

robl wrote:

Gary Charpentier wrote:

robl wrote:

following rule 6a allow me double post and to say:  the silence is deafening.  Was it something I said or failed to say?  I know we can do better.  

You called us girls.

Hmm. Again under 6a I am allowed to "cajole, bully" the members of this thread.  So I did.  Get over it sunshine(s)!!!!  :>) <---more cajoling/bullying.

And we are free to allow you to sit on it and rotate. 

LOL!!!

robl
robl
Joined: 2 Jan 13
Posts: 1,687
Credit: 1,360,689,316
RAC: 792,424

Gary Charpentier wrote:robl

CONTENT DELETED

robl
robl
Joined: 2 Jan 13
Posts: 1,687
Credit: 1,360,689,316
RAC: 792,424

Gary Charpentier wrote:robl

CONTENT DELETED

mikey
mikey
Joined: 22 Jan 05
Posts: 7,924
Credit: 633,155,807
RAC: 250,822

Positive thinking here...I am

Positive thinking here...I am winning!!!

RandyC
RandyC
Joined: 18 Jan 05
Posts: 3,843
Credit: 111,139,797
RAC: 0

mikey wrote: Positive

mikey wrote:

Positive thinking here...I am winning!!!

Negative thinking here...No you're not.

WINNING!!!

Seti Classic Final Total: 11446 WU.

robl
robl
Joined: 2 Jan 13
Posts: 1,687
Credit: 1,360,689,316
RAC: 792,424

mikey/rancyc, thanks for

mikey/rancyc,

thanks for reviving the thread and participating and while you are both winners I cannot at this time "pass the baton" to either of you.    

mikey
mikey
Joined: 22 Jan 05
Posts: 7,924
Credit: 633,155,807
RAC: 250,822

robl

robl wrote:

mikey/rancyc,

thanks for reviving the thread and participating and while you are both winners I cannot at this time "pass the baton" to either of you.   

That's okay I will keep trying!!

RandyC
RandyC
Joined: 18 Jan 05
Posts: 3,843
Credit: 111,139,797
RAC: 0

mikey wrote: robl

mikey wrote:

robl wrote:

mikey/rancyc,

thanks for reviving the thread and participating and while you are both winners I cannot at this time "pass the baton" to either of you.   

That's okay I will keep trying!!

That's right Mikey...I gather you're VERY trying.

WINNING!!!

Seti Classic Final Total: 11446 WU.

mikey
mikey
Joined: 22 Jan 05
Posts: 7,924
Credit: 633,155,807
RAC: 250,822

RandyC wrote:mikey

RandyC wrote:

mikey wrote:

robl wrote:

mikey/rancyc,

thanks for reviving the thread and participating and while you are both winners I cannot at this time "pass the baton" to either of you.   

That's okay I will keep trying!!

That's right Mikey...I gather you're VERY trying.

WINNING!!! 

You were but I am!! And yes probably in more than one way!! LOL!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.