I was born in 1977 and am fascinated by the possibility to accelarate research by donating the spare cycles of my computer. Some times I get addicted to the news of the different projects, always searching for new papers...
In 2001 I joined the community of Rechenkraft.net, Germany.
2005 the non profit association Rechenkraft.net e.V. was founded with members all over Germany to promote distributed computing.
* We tell other people about DC also in radio interviews and newspapers.
* We answer questions regarding DC and the scientific background in forums, email and chat.
* We prepare a book about DC.
* We crunch with all power we get.
* And we have fun discussing DC, scientifics and more and meet in real life.
Join us, we are open for everyone and each distributed computing project.