I startet to work for distributed computing in 2000 with SETI@Home. In 2004 I joined the community of Rechenkraft.net.
2005 the non profit association Rechenkraft.net e.V. was founded with members all over Germany to promote distributed computing.
* We tell other people about DC also in radio interviews and newspapers.
* We answer questions regarding DC and the scientific background in forums, email and chat.
* We prepare a book about DC.
* We crunch with all power we get.
* And we have fun discussing DC, scientifics and more and meet in real life.
Join us, we are open for everyone and each distributed computing project.